Upcoming: ZCCC Fun Run @ Colorado State Patrol
High Plains Raceway was a great time, but sadly due to serious expenses and restrictions put on by HPR the past couple of years, the club needed to look elsewhere. In the past, the club has had great events with the CSP Track in Golden. There are four classes from novice to expert. Driving tips from experienced club members help beginners advance quickly and enhance the experience. We will have our Parade Lap during the lunch hour: no helmet required, passengers and kids welcome.
1) Limited to the first 50 cars, so please register early. To register, download, print & fill out this form:
2) Mail form and check made out to ZCCC:
Z Car Club of Colorado
c/o Roy Davis
4764 South Garland St
Littleton, Colorado 80123
3) Make sure you have all required safety gear.
4) Optional: Get your car tech inspection done before the event.
We suggest you download the Tech Inspection Form to ensure your car will be ready for the track. Otherwise, there is a $10 fee to inspect cars at the track on the day of the event. Watch the Odometer newsletter for dates of pre-event tech inspection.
- Protective clothing
- Snell 2000 or newer (M or SA) helmet
- Long cotton pants
- Long-sleeve cotton shirt while on track
- Shoes made of natural or non-combustible material
- Drivers must abide by all track & safety rules
- All drivers must attend the driver’s meeting before the event
- All vehicles must pass technical inspection
- No open exhausts are allowed
People are always needed for corner working, pit management, registration and other duties. No experience is needed and you’ll have a great time. Corner stations always need help and it’s the best view of the track! Anyone under the age of 16 will require an adult to be present.
Any questions? Need help with registering or tech inspection? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have Fun and Safe Driving!