ZCC Magazine

Home Forums Member Chat ZCC Magazine

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lucija 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Site
    Keymaster

Hi, my name is Art Singer, publisher of Z Car Club Magazine (ZCCM). I wanted to take a moment and introduce your club to the magazine. It is both a print and online magazine specifically for Z Car Clubs around the world. It will also include some Roadster, 510 and G’s, but will lean heavily to the Z. It is published 6 times a year. All clubs are welcome to become a partner club. All it takes is for the club to have a minimum of 10 members with a 1-year subscription.

Three Options to Becoming a Partner Club:

There are 3 options that allow club members to sign up on their own via a 1-year subscription. Once a club has 10 members signed up, the club officially becomes a Partner Club and gets all the benefits listed below. To stay an active Partner Club, a club must have a minimum of 10 members on a year-to-year basis. This allows a club to be a member without handling money or membership updates (that is handled by ZCCM). The only thing needed on a bi-monthly basis is the club write-up (optional).

1) Special 1-Year Subscription Promotion

Get a 1-year subscription to Z Car Club Magazine plus 5 back issues (#2, #3, #4, #5 and #6) of ZCCM at a discounted rate of $51.00 (issue #1 is sold out). You will also receive a free 2014 Nissan Motorsports Calendar. The subscription starts with issue #7 and runs through issue #12. This special offer is listed on Ebay and the link is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271441852605?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You must mention that you saw this at (your club name) it will go towards the total number of members signed up with the club and you will receive a $6.00 refund once the 10-minimum has been met so that the base price of the subscription is $2.50 per issue

2) Print and Online version: Order direct from the ZCCM website (zcarclubmag.com)

Get a 1-year subscription to Z Car Club Magazine for $34.00. Mention that you saw this at (your club name) and it will go towards the total number of members signed up with the club and you will receive a $6.00 refund once the 10-minimum has been met so that the base price of the subscription is $2.50 per issue per member. Again the magazine is mailed directly to you. So the total price for the club subscription would be $15.00 plus $13.00 for mailing.

3) Online version only: Order direct from the ZCCM website (zcarclubmag.com)

Get a 1-year online subscription to Z Car Club Magazine for $15.00. Mention that you saw this at (your club name) and it will go towards the total number of members signed up with the club. There is no discount with the online version only

Club Benefits:
    ● Per issue cost is only $2.50 per member.
    ● Excellent resource to thank sponsors, recognize members, and promote your club on a national stage.
    ● Contact list of all clubs in the program updated every other month.
    ● Additional benefit the club can offer its members.
    ● Club gets a direct link on http://www.zcarclubmag.com in the club listings section.
    ● Promotion in each issue: full contact information (phone, website, etc.), club/event happenings, and a calendar for upcoming events.
    One club per issue will be spotlighted and have one page to promote themselves any way they see fit. Club will be contacted in advance of the upcoming issue they are to be featured.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, email me at arts.zccm@gmail.com.

Art Singer
    ZCCM

Lucija

2d1I wanted to write you the bit of rermak to finally thank you very much as before on your wonderful opinions you’ve discussed on this site. It has been pretty generous with you to offer extensively exactly what most people might have advertised for an e book to generate some money for themselves, most importantly given that you could have tried it if you desired. Those tips likewise served like a good way to realize that the rest have the identical zeal like my own to know a great deal more with regards to this issue. I am certain there are lots of more pleasant moments in the future for individuals that read carefully your blog.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.