Why I am sick of winter….

Home Forums Member Chat Why I am sick of winter….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Santosh 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Site
    Keymaster

Am I the only one ready for spring? 2 weeks ago I had ice on both sides of my house window and the dog asked me to carry her outside to do her duty. Last night we had lighting, thunder, rain, hail and snow, all within 30 minutes.

Having said that, do you think there would be enough interest in a Z Car golf outing this summer?

Nolan

amkestral
    Participant

You will likely have a similar turn out that you had several years back. Those that participated were very appreciative.

Site
    Keymaster

July and August are very open on the event calendar. I think it’s a great idea!

Santosh

. Your favorite jscoftuiatiin appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.